6 Week Coaching Programme
Thank you for expressing your interest in this 6-week Coaching Programme! I imagine you’re here because you want more out of life, and that while you may have been afforded many blessings, there are still goals you want to achieve and improvements you still want to experience – in your life.
In my own life, there have been times when I desperately wanted a breakthrough. So I searched, studied, asked questions and got coaching. And yes I got my breakthrough! But it didn’t happen the way I expected, and that’s what I’m going to share with you through this 6-week Coaching Programme.
When we’re finished, you’ll be so much happier because you’ll know exactly what you want and precisely how to get there.
This 6 Week Coaching Programme will transform your mindset, results, relationships and your happiness.
- Your “why”
- Clarity on your desires, expand your vision
- Understand the lack and limiting beliefs that hold you back and understanding where your limiting beliefs come from
- Re-frame your mindset for success
- Create a positive mindset
- Create an unlimited mindset for success
- Create action plans to move forward
Here’s what’s included in the 6 Weeks Coaching Programme:
- Pre-work orientation package to begin the clearing
- Welcome package to get clear on your current mindset and understand where you’re starting from
- Six phone coaching sessions (each call 60 minutes long), in the comfort of your own home. No make-up required. Talk to me in your jammies. Whatever works for you. The topics we cover are everything you need to take a deep dive into why you aren’t creating the life that you want, and the exact steps to make the necessary changes to get you there. We will be talking about your thoughts and feelings related to blockages, feelings, what you really want, the core of the problem, new way of thinking and priority setting.
- E-mail support between sessions as needed – I’m available for you! Just press send!
- Post-session worksheets and occasional homework for continued “aha” moments between sessions. Don’t worry, it’s not a lot of work, but it’s just enough to keep you going, growing and learning about what’s going on. Momentum is important.
- Follow-up notes outlining the most important parts of our sessions.
Half-Day Discovery Retreat
Feeling stuck about how to move forward in your life?
Isn’t it interesting that life planning is something we often push to the bottom of our ‘to do’ lists? Yet nothing could be more important than working out what you want most from your life, your business or your career.
Join me for a half day Discovery Retreat
Discovery Retreat is a half day one-on-one retreat style workshop with me in my home where you’ll have the chance to identify your strengths, your values and your idea of a great life (or a great business). We’ll also uncover your limiting beliefs and the ways you self-sabotage, come up with an action plan for moving beyond these barriers and create a inspiration board.
In your Discovery Session we’ll cover some of the following (depending on your focus for the session)
* explore your strengths and values
* uncover your limiting beliefs and methods of self-sabotage and identify steps to move beyond these barriers
* identify your passions and interests and know how you can bring these together in your business or your career
* learn how to move forward in your creative business (or how to navigate a career change)
* gain a clear understanding about why you’ve been stuck and gather insights into how you can move beyond those obstacles
* create specific and measurable personal and professional goals
* take away an action plan to create immediate change
* have clarity about the steps to take in the coming 12 months
* create a Inspiration Board
Discovery sessions are four hours of intensive workshopping commencing at 9.30am and finishing at 1.30pm. Please contact me for next available dates.
Included in your Discovery Session
Your session includes a range of exercises including mind-mapping values, brainstorming your version of an ideal life. Included is morning tea, nourishing lunch, a sweet treat (although we won’t stop working) and four hours of one-on-one time where it’s all about you.
What to bring
Once you make your booking, I’ll send you some preparatory paperwork to complete before your Discovery Session. Please allow at least two hours prior to your session to complete this. I recommend that you also complete a strengths test prior to your session.
Then you’ll need to just come along and bring a sense of open-heartedness, some courage and the willingness to work hard for four hours. Wear comfy clothes and please make sure you let me know of any dietary requirements.
Is a Discovery Session as effective as ongoing coaching?
I work on the same content in a Discovery Session as I cover in four sessions of coaching. The benefit is that you get to do all of the work in one day so it’s deep, it’s convenient and it’s focused.
If you decide you want ongoing coaching after your session, you can book an appointment at your convenience.
After your session
Most clients take a day off work for a Discovery Session. Try to allow a few hours after your session to be alone. I’ll be covering a lot of content so you’ll need some time to take it all in. And you might feel a bit weary afterwards.
In the days and weeks after your session, you’ll have clear action steps to take (I’ll have worked these out during our session). A 30 minute follow-up Coaching Session over the phone is included.
Want to be inspired? Want to become empowered? Want to become more confident?
Is a Lack of Confidence Holding You Back?
This workshop is perfect if you want to develop the confidence, self-belief, motivation and positivity to start moving forward. It will help you to believe in yourself and feel equal to others. Stop worrying and fearing failure. Look, feel and be more confident.
HERE ARE SOME SIGNS THAT YOU MAY BE DEALING WITH CONFIDENCE ISSUES:
- Do you often worry about what others think of you?
- Do you sometimes have a hard time voicing your own opinion, even when you know it’s right?
- Do you feel that you’ve fallen off your path in life and are struggling to get back on track with your goals?
- Do you feel you could accomplish more but don’t know what’s holding you back?
- Understand the causes of poor self-esteem
- Build self-worth and reconnect with your core strengths
- Change what you don’t like and bring out the best in yourself
THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Come across with real confidence.
- Believe in yourself and feel equal to others.
- Look and feel more confident at work and socially.
- Stop worrying and fearing failure.
- Start doing the things you want to do.
LEARN METHODS TO:
Improve your mood and self talk
- Deal with mistakes, setbacks and criticisms
- Express yourself confidently
I guarantee only 5 people per course. That means I can focus on your specific reasons for coming.
Investment: €49 (includes materials + a printable workbook)
NOTE: Materials are provided, but we also encourage individuals to please bring additional magazines / photos / clippings / collages etc. to add to their vision board, personal photos are good to put on your board even though magazines and other accessories provided.What are you passionate about? What are your hopes and dreams? Inspiration Board boosts self-esteem – you can become an active participant in your own future.
Vision Board Workshop
In this workshop you will be able to express your joys and possibilities and show your strengths. You may surprise yourself with new discoveries. Create affirmations, make a list of goals and take away a beautiful board of your own.
An inspiration board, is a collage of words/quotes and images, that make you feel positive and empowered, inspiring you to accomplish the dreams you have placed on it reminding you of your true passions and desires. By seeing your goals on a vision board workshop will help you to:
- Identify your vision and give it clarity.
- Reinforce your daily affirmations.
- Keep your attention on your intentions.
This is a very:
- Interactive Workshop
- With Goal Setting Exercises
- Where you learn why visualising your future is V.I.P.
- Complimentary follow-up Clarity Session
Investment: €49 (includes materials, a printable workbook)
NOTE: Materials are provided, but we also encourage individuals to please bring additional magazines / photos / clippings / collages etc. to add to their vision board, personal photos are good to put on your board even thou magazines and other accessories provided.What are you passionate about? What are your hopes and dreams? Inspiration Board boosts self-esteem – you can become an active participant in your own future.
Interior Design Masterclass – “Your Home is Your Sanctuary”
Decorating your home can be a daunting and overwhelming task, especially if you’ve just moved into your first home or upsized to a larger home.
After working with lots of clients across London via online design service, I decided I wanted to go out and meet all of you lovely clients and show you how to turn all those Pinterest pins, magazine cut outs and ideas flying around in your head into a concise mood board to stick to as you decorate your home.
I will talk you through:
Finding your style – identifying the look that suits you, how to mix up different styles and how to appreciate other peoples styles without adopting them as your own.
Planning the room layout – how to measure, plan and get the best from your room and looking at ways to utilise rooms for different uses.
Colour and lighting schemes – how to find your perfect colour palette and some of the secret tricks that can be achieved with colour. How to light your room with layers of light, the effect of natural light and how to find the right light fittings for your interior scheme.
Managing your project – the importance of defining and controlling your project budget, how to manage the work force and how to deal with things that go wrong.
The master class generally run for three hours, with lots of question and answer time, mood board making and just a fun afternoon chatting with friends and making new friends too. You’ll leave the workshop with a head full of ideas and a mood board to follow at home that will give you the confidence to decorate and style your home yourself.
Cost: €99 (On completion, you will receive a certificate and a pdf copy of my book: Discover the Designer in YOU!
Duration: 3 hours
Blogging for Beginners
Starting three lifestyle blogs (My Unique Home, Vivacious Mum & Passion for Food) was one of the best things I ever did. I get to indulge my passion for writing, I feel super creative, I’ve met so many amazing people, and all the event invites and freebies I’m given are one heck of an added bonus for doing something I love.
Blogging is an exciting way to share your passions, but fear of the technical side prevents many beginners from getting involved. If you’d like to start your own blog quickly and easily so that you can share your life experiences, promote a cause or business, or even make some extra money, then you’re in the right place.
Whether you’d like to talk about fashion, food, lifestyle, fitness, travel … or have a totally new blog idea which is personal to you – It’s all about sharing something real and grabbing the attention of your tribe, whether they’re Lifestyle Designers like you, or your ideal customer.
But…how the heck do you get started? There’s so much info out there on the web, and everyone’s telling you to do different things. Who do you listen to? Where’s the starting point?
Whether you want to start a new blog or improve an existing blog, this practical half-day workshop will help you with the technicalities and strategies required. It covers how to set up your blog, what to write, and how to manage, market and monetize your blog.
I’ll introduce you to the world of blogs, so you can:
- Understand what a blog is
- Decide what you want to get from blogging
- Find out what blogging can do for you and your business
- How blogging can bring in passie income